Alwosta for IT Utilities*Enterprise
Alwosta and Utilities
Alwosta has an extensive and proven track record of working with Utilities industry especially when it comes to SAP implementation, consulting and support. Utilities industry comprising of companies engaged in the business of power, water and gas distribution, is an important industry vertical for Alwosta where it has considerable experience and expertise. Utilities organizations can be both private industry or sometimes Government owned, but irrespective there are some core functional areas like Device Management, Meter Reading, Billing Services and Customer Care that are critical to their business operations. Alwosta has sound experience in the special business requirements of the Utilities industry and addressed them adequately in its Utilities solution.
Utilities Solution Brief
Based on its extensive domain expertise built in the process of working with numerous Utilities customers has allowed Alwosta to build a custom industry specific solution that caters to the specific needs of this industry - Alwosta *Utilities*Enterprise. As a part of its collaborative business partnership with SAP, Alwosta has created a group of industry specific solutions based on SAP's world class software (Alwosta *Enterprise Series) - Utilities being one of them. The goal of the Alwosta *Enterprise Series is to provide the most comprehensive, robust and highly integrated industry specific solution which not only offers total automation across the enterprise but can also be deployed rapidly and cost effectively.
In building the SAP based Utilities solution, Alwosta started out with SAP's All In One ERP solution and has pre-configured it with the best industry practices recommended by SAP and UST's own past experience working with Utilities companies. In packaging a total solution, Alwosta has integrated a lot of different software, modules, and components so that they all seamlessly work together. However, Alwosta has not stopped there but decided to enhance the solution further. To create additional value, Alwosta has bridged many business gaps and incorporated several new enhancements, reports and interfaces which are unique for the Utilities industry.
- Alwosta has pre-configured and pre-packaged the system with industry specific best business practices, which means that a rapid Implementation methodology can be followed.
- Reduced Implementation Times, faster go live
- Reduced Implementation cost, making SAP affordable and budget friendly
- Enterprise Wide Business Process Templates: based upon SAP recommended industry best practices that can be employed as starting point for your process transformation.
- Data Migration Templates: to facilitate data mapping from the legacy to SAP system and facilitate the data migration process.
- Documentation Templates provided for training and knowledge transfer
- The licensing for the All In One SAP solution is done differently and is very reasonably priced.
Utilities companies or public utilities, preferably with revenue/ operating budget of 50 Million USD - 500 Million USD. Application Modules and Business Functionality
- Finance and Controlling
- Materials Management
- Sales and Distribution
- Warehouse Management
- Plant Maintenance
- Project Systems
- HCM (HR/Payroll)
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Utilities Billing
- Device Management
- Meter Reading
- Customer Care
- Business Intelligence
- Numerous Reports and Interfaces
- EDI Interface
- Barcode/RFID Interface
24 weeks - 32 weeks
Please call for price quote. We will need to assess your organizational and system requirements before we can give you a price quote.