Alwosta for IT Automotive *Enterprise
Alwosta and Automotive (Manufacturing)
Alwosta has an extensive and proven track record of working with Automotive (Manufacturing) industry especially when it comes to SAP implementation, consulting and support. Automotive and discrete manufacturing is one of our focus industries and our past experience working with Automotive (Manufacturing) OEMS and Suppliers has given us a great insight into their business processes and unique requirements. Automotive (Manufacturing) Solution Brief Based on its extensive domain expertise built in the process of working with numerous Automotive (Manufacturing) customers has allowed UST to build a custom industry specific solution that caters to the specific needs of this industry. Alwosta *Automotive*Enterprise. As a part of its collaborative business partnership with SAP, UST has created a group of industry specific solutions based on SAP's world class software (Alwosta *Enterprise Series) - Automotive being one of them. The goal of the UST*Enterprise Series is to provide the most comprehensive, robust and highly integrated industry specific solution which not only offers total automation across the enterprise but can also be deployed rapidly and cost effectively. In building the SAP based Automotive (Manufacturing) solution, UST started out with SAP's All In One ERP solution and has pre-configured it with the best industry practices recommended by SAP and Alwosta 's own past experience working with automotive OEMS and suppliers. In packaging a total solution, Alwosta has integrated a lot of different software, modules, and components so that they all seamlessly work together. However, Alwosta has not stopped there but decided to enhance the solution further. To create additional value, UST has bridged many business gaps and incorporated several new enhancements, reports and interfaces which are unique for the Automotive (Manufacturing) industry. Solution Benefits.
- Alwosta has pre-configured and pre-packaged the system with industry specific best business practices, which means that a rapid Implementation methodology can be followed.
- Reduced Implementation Times, faster go live
- Reduced Implementation cost, making SAP affordable and budget friendly
- Enterprise Wide Business Process Templates: based upon SAP recommended industry best practices that can be employed as starting point for your process transformation.
- Data Migration Templates: to facilitate data mapping from the legacy to SAP system and facilitate the data migration process.
- Documentation Templates provided for training and knowledge transfer
- The licensing for the All In One SAP solution is done differently and is very reasonably priced.
Discrete Manufacturing companies specially automotive suppliers, preferably with operating budget of 50 Million USD - 500 Million USD. Application Modules and Business Functionality.
- Finance and Controlling
- Materials Management
- Sales and Distribution
- Production Planning
- Warehouse Management
- Quality Management
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Plant Maintenance
- Project Systems
- HCM (HR/Payroll)
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Business Intelligence
- Numerous Reports and Interfaces
- EDI Interface
- Barcode/RFID Interface
16 weeks - 24 weeks
Please call for price quote. We will need to assess your organizational and system requirements before we can give you a price quote.